Getting financial resources to the people who are doing good, so they can do even more
Delivered and Verified
Would you like to be sure that when you invest in a socially or environmentally responsible project, the money will be used appropriately?
Investing in LOVE TO’s LifeShares is different from other investments because it’s not an investment in future promises that may not be kept. You’re investing in Personal Beneficial Effort that people have already generated.
This means you can be certain that the money has done the good you’re investing in.
On a scale that’s big enough to make a difference
Would you like to make a really significant difference to the challenges we’re facing on our planet?
LOVE TO has been designed to be massively scalable, so more and more people across the world can be rewarded for doing good and making a meaningful difference.
Every LifeShare you invest in is a contribution towards another person who’s already making life better.
A reliable yield
Would you like to know that your investment will return a reliable yield? This is not a high-risk opportunity. We offer a 2% dividend every year. It’s much better than a savings account.
This is NOT an offset
This is very different from an offset, which is used to “balance” a harmful activity. In LOVE TO you are investing purely in a grassroots beneficial activity that has already taken place.
How is this possible?
This is the technical part and it’s new, so it may be hard to understand at first. Here’s how LOVE TO works.
1. We recognise the Personal Beneficial Effort that people have put into a project that benefits themselves, their communities or their ecosystems.
2. We measure the benefit using a specialised and appropriate accounting and valuation system. We use recognised third party accounting systems such as Quality Adjusted Life Year (QALY) for health and Accounting for Nature for Ecosystems.
3. We verify that the benefit exists and is sustainable. We usually set aside some of the claimed benefit as a way to assure that what is sold is always more than covered. The amount we set aside depends on the quality and veracity of the data we are working with.
4. We equate the value generated to a number of equities (LifeShares) that have a fixed face value.
5. We form a Mutual Company around a specific beneficial activity, eg LOVE TO Be Fit, or LOVE TO Be Bright Green.
6. We invite large numbers of people into the Mutual so we can aggregate the value of their Personal Beneficial Effort.
7. This generates a sizeable asset that is highly investable.
8. We offer the asset to institutional investors that have a mandate to invest in large-scale social and environmental improvement.
9. We allocate the equities between our members, which are the people who did the beneficial activities, the organisations that helped them, our Financial Partner, the Asset Manager and the Dividend Fund. The grassroots people receive more than 50% of every LifeShare parcel and they have a pro-rata share in the Dividend Fund, so participants usually own 65%+ in total of the saleable asset pool.
10. The Dividend Fund invests the 25% invested in it by members to produce an annual dividend for each LifeShare issued.
11. Members receive new shares each year if they keep doing the beneficial activity.
12. Investors will be able to buy and sell the shares on the stock exchange where they’re listed in the normal way.
How to get involved ?
1. Sign up so we can let you know when everything’s ready and who to get in touch with.
2. Attend a free webinar called The Future of US where you can learn more about the LOVE TO way of doing business.